I will save you especially in following situations:
- Your computer, mobile phone, printer or the entire network is not working
- You need help with an office application (Word, Excel, etc.), operating system (usually Windows or Android) or any other software
- You suspect your computer has been attacked, e.g. by a virus
- You have deleted important data or it just disappeared
- You need to consult the purchase of new IT equipment or replacement of existing one
Prices for IT services
Basic hourly rate: 800 CZK
The intervention usually ranges from 800 to 2500 CZK (without spare parts). In case of a more demanding problem, I will tell you in time and we will agree on next steps. I do the work on site at the customer, however, sometimes it may be necessary to take the equipment with me for as short time as possible (for common repairs 1–2 days).
At least the first hour of work is counted and then every commenced half an hour. The extra charge for emergency work requested outside working hours (i.e. outside weekdays from 9 am to 7 pm) is 25%. If it is not an urgent intervention and I offer you coming outside working hours, I will not charge you any extra charge, of course. We will always make a reasonable deal.
Travel outside Prague: up to 25 km 200 CZK, 26–50 km 400 CZK, for longer distance individual agreement. In the vicinity of Prague 6, I do not charge the above stated rate of up to 25 km.
Want a better price? Take an advantage of the offer of prepaid hourly packages:
12 000 CZK 10 500 CZK
Price per hour: 700 CZK
24 000 CZK 19 500 CZK
Price per hour: 650 CZK
48 000 CZK 35 500 CZK
Price per hour: 590 CZK
This offer is valid when paid before September 30, 2021. After purchase, prepaid hours can be used at any time without time limit.
Best prevention for companies – IT audit
The above situations usually force you to seek expert advice. But prevention is best. Be sure to consider the following:
- Are our employees sufficiently trained to use IT effectively and safely?
- Does backup work correctly and reliably?
- Is our IT security sufficient to cope with increasing risks? For example, to avoid losing important data or to avoid competition could get it?
- Is our website safe and does it comply with recent standards? Are we the real owners of our domain?
If you do not have an experienced IT specialist in your company, it is very likely that you will not be able to answer all these questions due to their technical complexity. Therefore, I offer you an IT audit that will completely map your information technology, find weak points and propose a remedy, which I will quickly take care of in case of interest.